LIVSN Operations Manager
This is a rare opportunity to get in early at a high-growth startup on the very front end of its upward trajectory. LIVSN has seen incredible traction and adoption with our customers and the industry-at-large, having recently been featured in Outside Magazine and named by Gearjunkie as their “Favorite pants of 2020”.
We’re ready to build on that growth and need a strong team to make it happen. This role will be responsible for operations across all channels, with an immediate focus on our wholesale business.
You will be working directly with our founder, our Head of Growth, and our outsourced sales/fulfillment teams to ensure accurate inventory, order management, systems integrations, and reporting. You will be tasked with taking the operating systems we have now and improving them.
As it is when you’re among the first hires at a startup, your roles will be fluid and the responsibilities will be wide-ranging. This takes a certain kind of person who can think both large and small, strategically and tactically, and who thrives when the path ahead is uncertain. We need someone who has done it before, seen how they can do it better, and who wants to build something special.
Does this sound like you?
Related - Our Mission
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inventory management and allocation across sales channels.
- ERP system set up, data entry, and management.
- Wholesale order entry and management.
- Point of contact and chief problem solver for our outside sales team.
- Establish and maintain standards of accuracy, productivity, and reliability.
- Manage the daily functions of the business.
- Process innovation (Are you someone who loves to make things more efficient?)
- Ownership of the backend of LIVSN.
- Data management and reporting.
- Systems integration management - Shopify, ERP, Quickbooks, wholesale ordering system, retail POS.
- Product management - SKU, UPC, and item-level information.
- Supply chain management - inbound freight, outbound shipping, duties, customs. We have a sourcing firm for this but your job will be to oversee and take ownership of the process/results.
- Other unrelated tasks may include office buildout, event logistics, travel to trade shows, product testing, photoshoot logistics, and other activities associated with building an outdoor apparel brand.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Academically minded and the ability to figure things out on your own.
- Passion for being the person who makes a company “tick”.
- Experience working with a Shopify-based online store.
- Excellent communication skills and habits.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, growth mindset, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment.
- Self-starter with a high degree of personal accountability.
- 2+ years direct supplier-side retail operations experience.
- 2+ years managing a team, either in-house or outsourced.
- In-depth knowledge of working with an ERP system (Netsuite, AIMS360, etc).
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- Full-time availability.
- (If not local) Ready to relocate to Northwest Arkansas. Remote is possible to begin
- Direct apparel industry operations experience.
- Direct outdoor industry experience.
- Love of the outdoors and sustainability.
- Salary: $45k - $60k per year depending on experience. Benefits include health insurance reimbursement, gym reimbursement, flexible work schedule and location, flexible vacation policy, pro-pricing on outdoor gear, workday team bike rides.
LIVSN Designs was founded in 2018 in Fayetteville, Arkansas, and graduated from the 2019 Techstars Austin accelerator. We have run three highly successful Kickstarter campaigns, raising $698,000 from 4,900+ backers, which helped fund the development of our flagship line of outdoor pants.
With all of our products, we strive to balance versatility, comfort, and durability with the intention that our customers can own fewer items of clothing that do more and last longer. This ties directly to our approach to sustainability; a product that lasts a long time and serves a variety of purposes well is the most sustainable.
To apply:Email email@example.com with your resume and either a cover letter or a short passage on who you are and why you might be a great fit at LIVSN. Thanks!