Retail Employee (Part-Time)
LIVSN Designs is hiring a part-time retail employee to work afternoons, evenings and weekend hours at our newly opened showroom in Bentonville.
LIVSN Designs is an outdoor apparel company that designs and makes products that bridge the gap between outdoor adventures and everyday life. In an effort to decrease the amount of clothing he owned, our owner, Andrew Gibbs-Dabney started LIVSN to create versatile, durable and sustainable apparel that would last. With being environmentally conscious throughout the entire process of making our products while also making them durable and versatile, we feel we are living up to what he set out to build.
Who We Are
We’re an easy going bunch that focuses on our culture as much as anything and puts in the work when it’s time to work and plays hard when it’s time to play. We are committed to a relational culture that appreciates the process of growing. We push each other to be great at what we do through support and encouragement and pick each other up along the way. We’re a small team so we’re nimble and all play a vital part in the growth and success of our brand.
Who You Are
We’re looking for someone who is energized by meeting and getting to know new people. We want you to enjoy and thrive meeting every customer that walks in the door and be able to show them who we are and what we’re about here at Livsn. That being said, you need to be an active outdoorsperson so you can personally relate to and speak to our customers about our products. Whether you climb, hike, ride, backpack, fish, hunt, we want you to be out there doing things that our customers love and enjoy.
Where We’ve Been and Where We’re Going
We’ve run three successful Kickstarter campaigns to launch product, including the most successful Kickstarter in Arkansas state history. We’re expanding our product line this year to include a broader range of pants and shorts, as well as women’s products. We’ve got big goals and clear, intentional plans to get there.
About the Job
- Open and Close duties
- Merchandising: Keep shelves fully stocked and looking good throughout the shift.
- Efficiently run point of sale software for inventory purposes and checking out customers.
- Product expert. Learn and be able to effortlessly speak to product construction, use, and the differences in our product lines, as well as the difference in other competing products in the marketplace.
- Keep the retail space clean and neat. Sweeping/swiffering/sanitizing when needed and straightening up after customers.
- Make our customers feel like they’re our friends. Be warm and inviting and connect with them on a personal level to build their long-term connection to us. We want you to sell product but more importantly, we want you to be building lifelong customers.
- Employee pricing on LIVSN goods
- Pro-deals to most outdoor-industry brands
- Weekly team rides (if you love to ride mountain bike and are free around lunch time)
Hours & Pay
- 15-25 hours per week
- $15/hour pay
We would love for you to have some previous retail or work experience, but that is not mandatory. We want you to be dependable and have a great attitude about learning and working in this environment. Being able to relate to customers and draw them into the excitement around our brand is paramount. This is a part-time, retail job so please only apply if that is what you’re looking for. If this all sounds like a good fit for who you are, we’d love to talk to you.
Reach out with a little about yourself, including what you love about the outdoors and what you like about interacting with people. Email this and your experience to Andrew Bounds at firstname.lastname@example.org