The LIVSN Professional Program
We work extensively with ambassadors, cyclists, and outdoor professionals to determine their needs and identify equipment solutions. These collaborations with industry professionals result in a constant feedback loop that helps us create the best possible products on the market.
Members of our Professional Program receive exclusive access to Professional products and exclusive pricing on all Pro and regular Outdoor products.
Who is eligible?
The LIVSN Pro Program is reserved for individuals that are in the outdoor industry as a professional or employee, service members, and anyone that is an employee of a LIVSN Retail Partner.
This may include but not limited to:
- Outdoor Industry Professionals
- Service Members: EMT, Police, First Responders, Fire Fighters, Paramedics
- LIVSN Retailer Employees
Membership is by application, is not guaranteed, and is subject to our Pro Program policies. All applications require current documentation to be considered for approval. We review applications as quickly as possible, and our response time may vary depending on the time of year.
Pro Program Policy
Please take a moment to review and familiarize yourself with the policies of our Professional Program. Remember that as a member of our Pro Program you are accepted as a brand ambassador and are expected to always act accordingly.
- Purchases are for your personal use only. You may not place orders for family members, friends, or coworkers through your pro account, unless explicitly stated otherwise by LIVSN.
- Your Pro discount is strictly confidential. Please do not discuss your discount and pricing with anyone.
- Your Pro discount is only available on livsndesigns.com. Your discount is not valid in LIVSN Retail Partners.
- Products obtained through your Pro account may not be resold under any circumstance.
- Your login information is specifically for you and should not be shared under any circumstance. Should any of your peers wish to order through the pro program, please refer them to submit an application.
- All members are required to renew their Pro membership once each year.
- Products obtained through your Pro membership are covered under the LIVSN Fair Deal Guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship for the practical lifetime of the product. As an outdoor professional, the demands put on your gear may limit what is considered the practical lifetime. Damage due to wear and tear such as rips, tears, abrasion or UV degradation, misuse or neglect is not covered under our warranty policy but may be repairable for a fee.
- Pro membership is a privilege and not a right. Abuse of any of the above policies will result in permanent removal from the program.