Mission and Pillars
Hello and thank you so much for reading and being an early supporter. The amount of people who have come on board over the last few months has been truly incredible and we are so grateful for each and every one of you. We have a Kickstarter coming up in about a month (exact date to be released), and will need your support to make this dream a reality.
You may have gleaned a lot of the following from our social media and other blog posts, but I thought it would be helpful to put our Mission and Pillars in one spot for quick reading. We may not hit every ideal all the time, but having these down in writing is a powerful way to guide action in the future.
To create durable, well-built outdoor clothing for people who value experiences more than stuff.
- What you do own should bring joy, and more joy in taking care of it. Keep additive belongings that help you live an inspired life. Summed up in our hashtag: #keepwhatmatters.
- Owning less, and therefore consuming less, is the most direct route to environmental sustainability. If there is a choice to be made, it’s better to buy once and take care of it, than to buy green and discard it.
- How we embody this: We build to the highest standards of quality and choose materials that are multi-purpose and durable. We offer a full repair and/or replacement policy on all goods we sell.
- The concept that sustainability can and should be pleasurable.
- How we embody this: We make our durable, sustainable clothes to be stylish, attractive, and something you want to wear.
- Companies have obligations to their customers, stakeholders, and community to which they owe their existence. Non profit support, community events, and transparency are examples.
- How we embody this: We donate a portion of our sales to outdoor nonprofits that get kids outside.
If you haven't already joined, please sign up for The Pipeline, our email list, by following the link below!
Words: Andrew Gibbs-Dabney, Founder
Photos: Trent Sugg