Product Preview - Flex Canvas Shorts
In our never-ending quest to provide legs with protection in all climates and terrains, we'd like to take some time to revisit and break down our fan-favorite Flex Canvas Shorts.
They're lean, they're mean, and they come in green—and while your Flex Canvas Pants might be benched for the warmer months, these rugged and sustainable shorts are ready to tag in and meet all your summer needs.
Top Features of the Shorts
While the tailored style and fit might be what draws you in, it's the features that will keep these in your wardrobe rotation for years to come.
Here are five notable ways in which our shorts differ from the run-of-the-mill types:
Ventilated and deep StrongMesh front pockets
- Essential for any summer shorts, the ventilated pockets mean that the heavy canvas material can breathe.
Roll-up leg system with 3M reflective taping
- If you plan to hike or bike past sunset, then you'll want some extra visibility. With a quick roll of the cuffs, the 3M strip of tape will provide just that.
Hidden security pocket in the left front pocket
- Whether it's a wallet, keys, or something else you just can't missplace, this secret pocket makes your valuables all but invulnerable to becoming lost (so long as you keep your shorts on).
YKK Vislon zippers through
- If there's one thing we can't stand, it's zippers that fight or bite people simply trying to use them. YKK is the gold standard in this area, and ensures that whether it's the back pockets or front fly, there won't be a struggle for such a simple task.
Double-needle stitching throughout for strength
- Unfortunately most stitching these days is a race to the bottom, and single-needle is the norm. While fast and cheap, it's predictably vulnerable to wear-and-tear over time. We give each stitching a twice over to add that extra strength and durability to our shorts.
If your heart is racing with the possibilities but your brain is worried about the logistics, then tell both to calm down because we have it all covered.
The shorts are available online, at our Flagship store, and at some of our fine retailers as well.
Like all of our products, these are protected under the lifetime Fair Deal Guarantee for all repairs, exchanges, and returns.
Material of the Shorts
These wundershorts are made with our custom EcoFlex Canvas, which you won't find in use anywhere else.
It's an 8oz duck canvas made with 58% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, 40% Recycled Polyester, and 2% spandex.
The fabric has a distinctive cotton hand-feel with polyester content that serves to strengthen the fabric and help it dry faster. The spandex allows for a full range of motion.
Snag yourself a pair today so you can safely say you spent this summer well-dressed and well-ventilated.
Anything less would be a disservice to yourself and your legs.