Recycled Mountain Tee
Our classic Mountain Logo design printed using water-based ink on a 70% recycled heather grey shirt.
This lightweight yet sturdy fabric is made of 70% recycled material and has wicking performance that can draw moisture away from the skin. Made of approximately 3 recycled RPET bottles per shirt.
- 30% Recycled Cotton, 30% Cotton, 40% Recycled Poly RPET, 145g/4.3oz.
- Water-based ink
- 100% warranty through our Fair Deal Guarantee
- Sizing chart in images. Runs slightly slim. Size up if in between sizes.
This page contains sizing information for all products, please scroll down to find other product information.
Flex Canvas Pant V2 Sizing
- We recommend ordering one size up in waist if in between sizes.
- If your normal inseam isn't available, order the next longer option. They can be hemmed and retain full roll-up functionality.
- Here is a good guide to measuring: HOW TO MEASURE.
HI-Wool Fleece sizing
Tee shirt sizing
Fair deal guarantee
Full Manufacturer Warranty: If our clothing fails due to a manufacturer defect, we will repair, refund, or replace the product at no charge.
Repair and Replacement Program: If our clothing fails due to normal wear and tear, send it back to us and we'll repair it for you at the same price it costs us, no markup. If it can't be repaired, we'll offer you a steep discount on a new one.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return it to us in unworn condition within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or full refund. The process for exchanges or returns:
- Start an return by visiting our returns center.
- Please allow 3-5 days for the refunded amount to reflect in your account.
If you have any questions please reach out to us by