Flex Canvas Pants
In stock. SHIPPING NOW!
- Highly mobile and durable outdoor pants with a tailored fit
- Over 1,500 pairs pre-sold in two Kickstarters
- Reinforced and refined construction throughout
- Made with sustainable and soft 7.3oz EcoFlex Canvas
- Useful features without going over the top
- Built to be versatile, comfortable, good looking, and tough
Our custom EcoFlex Canvas is a 7.3oz duck plain-weave made with 58% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, 40% Recycled Polyester, and 2% spandex. The spandex content allows for full range of motion. It has the distinctive cotton canvas look and feel with polyester content that serves to strengthen the fabric and dry faster than full cotton.
We integrated useful features like a gusseted crotch, articulated knees, DWR water repellency, zippered security pockets, discrete knife pockets, roll-up leg system, ventilation, and reinforcements at all stress points.
Why we create
We believe that what we own should be purposeful and in service of what we love to do. Not just stuff. We combine technical features and durable construction with modern styling to create lasting clothing that facilitates a life of adventure.
Covered under our Fair Deal Guarantee.
See expanding tabs for much more information, including over 60 5-star reviews.
Features and Details
- EcoFlex Canvas content: 58% Organic cotton | 40% Recycled polyester | 2% Spandex
- EcoFlex Canvas weight: 248 gsm (7.3 oz)
- Hydrophobic C6 DWR treatment for water repellency
- Slim straight leg with an easy taper for a tailored fit
- Body contoured waistband to "sit" properly
- Top waistband seam rolled forward for comfort
- Upper interior lined with StrongMesh for airflow
- Rear pocket layout optimized for body shape - makes your butt look good ;)
- Gusseted crotch for articulation and to prevent blowouts
- Articulated knees for free range of motion
- Rear pockets secured with YKK Vislon lockdown zippers
- Top of rear pockets sewn into extra fabric layer to delay wear
- Bottom half of rear pockets reinforced with extra fabric
- Roll-up leg system with 3M reflective taping
- Integrated knife pocket on each thigh
- Ventilated and deep StrongMesh front pockets
- Internal phone sleeves in front pockets
- Double bartacks at lower front pocket for strength
- Hidden security pocket in left front pocket
- True flat felled inseams and center seam for strength
- YKK Vislon zipper fly for easy operation
- Leather washer behind front button for strength
- Reinforced rear cuff for strength
- Double needle stitching throughout for strength
- See sizing chart tab for photo of color swatches. The color shown in most pictures is brown. See lifestyle shots for a true color depiction. Charcoal is very close to black.
- These can be washed and dried normally. For longest life, we recommend frequent wears between washes and a natural detergent free of dyes and fragrances.
- Fading is a characteristic of natural fibers. While our EcoFlex Canvas is moderately colorfast, you should expect some fading over time. The custom wear that develops over the lifetime of the garment is one of our favorite aspects of owning quality gear. We love the story our things tell.
- See our Fair Deal Guarantee for information on our warranty. We design our pants to be repairable, and we encourage doing so. One day our new things will become our old things. We design with the end in mind.
- Don't hesitate to call (833) 965-4876 from 9am - 5pm CST for assistance.
Flex Canvas Pant V2 Sizing
- Order your normal waist and inseam size.
- If your normal inseam isn't available, order the next longer option. They can be hemmed and retain full roll-up functionality.
- If in between sizes, size up one.
- Here is a good guide to measuring: HOW TO MEASURE.
Flex Canvas Color Swatches
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return to us within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or full refund. Contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Fair deal guarantee
Full Manufacturer Warranty: If our clothing fails due to a manufacturer defect, we will repair, refund, or replace the product at no charge.
Repair and Replacement Program: If our clothing fails due to normal wear and tear, send it back to us and we'll repair it for you at the same price it costs us, no markup. If it can't be repaired, we'll offer you a steep discount on a new one.