Flex Canvas Pants
"These trousers from LIVSN do it all." - Outside Magazine Summer Buyer's Guide 2020
- Durable and highly-mobile outdoor pants with a tailored fit
- Built to be versatile, comfortable, and tough
- Made with sustainable 7.3oz EcoFlex Canvas
- Useful features subtlety integrated
- Reinforced and refined construction
- Over 1,500 pairs pre-sold in two Kickstarters
The point is to have one pair of pants that do more without looking tactical. We subtly integrated features like a gusseted crotch, articulated knees, zippered security pockets, discrete EDC pockets, roll-up leg system, ventilation, and reinforcements at all stress points.
Our custom EcoFlex Canvas is a 7.3oz duck canvas made with 58% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, 40% Recycled Polyester, and 2% spandex. It has a distinctive cotton hand-feel with polyester content that serves to strengthen the fabric and help it dry faster. The spandex allows for a full range of motion.
INSEAMS NOTE: On waist 32 and down we offer 30" and 32" inseams. On waist 33 and up we offer 32" and 34" inseams. Our pants can be hemmed without losing any functionality.
Why we create
We believe that what we own should be purposeful and in service of what we love to do - not just stuff. We combine technical features and durable construction with modern styling to create lasting clothing that facilitates a life of adventure.
Covered under our Fair Deal Guarantee.
See expanding tabs for much more information, including over 100 5-star reviews.
Features and Details
- EcoFlex Canvas content: 58% Organic cotton | 40% Recycled polyester | 2% Spandex
- EcoFlex Canvas weight: 248 gsm (7.3 oz)
- Slim straight leg with an easy taper for a tailored fit
- Body contoured waistband to "sit" properly
- Top waistband seam rolled forward for comfort
- Upper interior lined with StrongMesh for airflow
- Rear pocket layout optimized for body shape - makes your butt look good ;)
- Gusseted crotch for articulation and to prevent blowouts
- Articulated knees for free range of motion
- Rear pockets secured with YKK Vislon lockdown zippers
- Top of rear pockets sewn into extra fabric layer to delay wear
- Bottom half of rear pockets reinforced with extra fabric
- Roll-up leg system with 3M reflective taping
- Integrated knife pocket on each thigh
- Ventilated and deep StrongMesh front pockets
- Internal phone sleeves in front pockets
- Double bartacks at lower front pocket for strength
- Hidden security pocket in left front pocket
- True flat felled inseams and center seam for strength
- YKK Vislon zipper fly for easy operation
- Leather washer behind front button for strength
- Reinforced rear cuff for strength
- Double needle stitching throughout for strength
- Made in Vietnam
- These pants can be washed and dried normally. For longest life, we recommend frequent wears between washes and a natural detergent free of dyes and fragrances.
- Fading is a characteristic of natural fibers. While our EcoFlex Canvas is moderately colorfast, you should expect some fading over time. The custom wear that develops over the lifetime of the garment is one of our favorite aspects of owning quality gear. We love the story our things tell.
- See our Fair Deal Guarantee for information on our warranty. We design our pants to be repairable, and we encourage doing so. One day our new things will become our old things. We design with the end in mind.
- Don't hesitate to call (833) 965-4876 from 9am - 5pm CST Mon-Fri for assistance.
This page contains sizing information for all products, please scroll down to find other product information.
Flex Canvas Pant V2 Sizing
- Order your normal waist and inseam size. If in between sizes, size up one.
- If your normal inseam isn't available, order the next longer option. They can be hemmed and retain full roll-up functionality.
- Here is a good guide to measuring: HOW TO MEASURE.
HI-Wool Fleece sizing
Tee shirt sizing
Fair deal guarantee
Full Manufacturer Warranty: If our clothing fails due to a manufacturer defect, we will repair, refund, or replace the product at no charge.
Repair and Replacement Program: If our clothing fails due to normal wear and tear, send it back to us and we'll repair it for you at the same price it costs us, no markup. If it can't be repaired, we'll offer you a steep discount on a new one.
Exchange & return policy
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return to us in unworn condition within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or full refund. The process:
- Email email@example.com and let us know you want an exchange. Include your your name, order number, and what size/color you need.
- We'll mail your new one ASAP and you'll mail us your current one. We'll cover shipping to you and you'll cover shipping to us.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for processing.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you want a return. Include your name and order number.
- You'll mail your item back to us and send us a tracking number. As soon as we see the shipment is dropped off we'll issue a full refund on your original payment method. At this time we do not cover the cost of shipping for returns unless they are due to damaged or defective products.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for return processing and 3-5 days for the refunded amount to reflect in your account.
Contact email@example.com or call us at (833) 965-4876 (9a - 5pm CST M-F) with any questions or concerns.