Ecotrek Trail Pants
"Everything we loved about the first design but brings more stretch, lighter weight, and an athletic design more suitable to climbing or fast-paced activities in warm climates" - Gear Junkie
"These new technical pants from LIVSN are some of the most versatile and breathable pants I’ve ever taken on the trail." - Men’s Journal
- Tough as nails, incredibly versatile, and insanely comfortable
- Made with sustainable Blue Ocean Nylon
- Lightweight, breathable, and water-resistant
- Useful features subtly integrated
- Rugged enough for climbing and cycling, dressy enough for date night
- Over $500,000 raised on Kickstarter
At LIVSN, our mission is to empower you to own less and live more. We want you to experience all this world has to offer—while respecting nature. As our company has grown, so have our sustainability initiatives.
Our customers asked for fully synthetic pants that can go on extended hikes in both wet and cold conditions - so we got to work! The Ecotrek pants are our most innovative and sustainable pants yet.
After a long search, we found a material that can withstand the elements, keep you comfortable, and look amazing while carrying all the technical features you need. Ecotrek Trail Pants are made from Blue Ocean Nylon, a durable fabric that’s lightweight and breathable, and withstands cold, hot, and wet conditions.
Our fully synthetic Ecotrek pants are 70% Recycled Nylon from recycled ocean buoys, 25% Nylon and 5% spandex with a C6 DWR Coating. This fabric is known as Blue Ocean Nylon. The bulk of this ocean waste is used or retired buoys recycled locally in Taiwan, reducing the total carbon footprint of the product.
Technical features such as:
- Roll-up cuffs with reflective strip
- Zippered pockets
- Water/stain resistant and quick drying
- Reinforced common failure points
- Abrasion and odor resistant
WHY WE CREATE
We believe that what we own should be purposeful and in service of what we love to do - not just stuff. We combine technical features and durable construction with modern styling to create lasting clothing that facilitates a life of adventure.
SIZING: They run true to size so order what you usually wear. If in between sizes, size up one.
INSEAMS NOTE: Our inseams measure true to length, which can be perceived as long compared to brands who measure short. Our pants can be hemmed without losing any functionality.
Covered under our Fair Deal Guarantee.
See expanding tabs for much more information, including our customer reviews.
This page contains sizing information for all products, please scroll down to find other product information.
Flex Canvas Pant V2 Sizing
- We recommend ordering one size up in waist if in between sizes.
- If your normal inseam isn't available, order the next longer option. They can be hemmed and retain full roll-up functionality.
- Here is a good guide to measuring: HOW TO MEASURE.
HI-Wool Fleece sizing
Tee shirt sizing
Fair deal guarantee
Full Manufacturer Warranty: If our clothing fails due to a manufacturer defect, we will repair, refund, or replace the product at no charge.
Repair and Replacement Program: If our clothing fails due to normal wear and tear, send it back to us and we'll repair it for you at the same price it costs us, no markup. If it can't be repaired, we'll offer you a steep discount on a new one.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return it to us in unworn condition within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or full refund. The process for exchanges or returns:
- Start an return by visiting our returns center.
- Please allow 3-5 days for the refunded amount to reflect in your account.
If you have any questions please reach out to us by