Flex Canvas Pants V1
IMPORTANT: These are the very few remaining units of our V1 Flex Canvas Pants, not the V2 currently in pre-order. These are in stock and ready to ship.
One pant to replace three. We believe if we make versatile clothing that lasts longer, less clothing needs to be produced and you can have a smaller wardrobe. Our Flex Canvas fabric is a durable and super comfortable mid-weight cotton/polyester canvas with 2% spandex to allow free range of motion. It has a distinctive canvas look and feel with a polyester content that serves to strengthen the fabric and dry much faster than a fully cotton pant.
We've integrated useful features like zippered security rear pockets, hidden security pocket in front left, gusseted crotch, articulated knees, discrete knife pocket, roll-up leg system with reflective taping, ventilated pockets, mesh lined seat, and reinforcements at all stress points.
Unlike full synthetic pants that never look quite right, these lie like normal pants. They crease at the hips, drape nicely, and look better after each wear.
If in between sizes, size up one. Due to limited stock of the V1, we may not be able to accommodate a size exchange until Spring '20.
- Fabric content: 58% cotton | 40% polyester | 2% Spandex
- Fabric weight: 248 gsm (7.3 oz)
- Slim tapered leg
- Hidden zippered security pocket inside left hand pocket
- Reinforced rear patch pockets with hidden zipper closures
- Articulated knees for free range of motion
- Gusseted crotch to prevent blowouts
- Flat felled seams in high stress areas, double-needle stitching throughout
- Extra bartacks and reinforcements on all pockets
- Roll-up leg closure system with reflective taping
- Knife pockets on left hip
- YKK zipper fly
- YKK Vislon lockdown rear zippers
- Deep and ventilated mesh front pockets with phone sleeve
- Mesh rear lining to create airspace for temperature control
This page contains sizing information for all products, please scroll down to find other product information.
Flex Canvas Pant V2 Sizing
- Order your normal waist and inseam size. If in between sizes, size up one.
- If your normal inseam isn't available, order the next longer option. They can be hemmed and retain full roll-up functionality.
- Here is a good guide to measuring: HOW TO MEASURE.
HI-Wool Fleece sizing
Tee shirt sizing
Fair deal guarantee
Full Manufacturer Warranty: If our clothing fails due to a manufacturer defect, we will repair, refund, or replace the product at no charge.
Repair and Replacement Program: If our clothing fails due to normal wear and tear, send it back to us and we'll repair it for you at the same price it costs us, no markup. If it can't be repaired, we'll offer you a steep discount on a new one.
Exchange & return policy
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return to us in unworn condition within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or full refund. The process:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you want an exchange. Include your your name, order number, and what size/color you need.
- We'll mail your new one ASAP and you'll mail us your current one. We'll cover shipping to you and you'll cover shipping to us.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for processing.
- Email email@example.com and let us know you want a return. Include your name and order number.
- You'll mail your item back to us and send us a tracking number. As soon as we see the shipment is dropped off we'll issue a full refund on your original payment method. At this time we do not cover the cost of shipping for returns unless they are due to damaged or defective products.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for return processing and 3-5 days for the refunded amount to reflect in your account.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (833) 965-4876 (9a - 5pm CST M-F) with any questions or concerns.