Join over 500 Kickstarter backers in pre-ordering your Hi-Wool Fleece! Limited quantities available. Estimated ship date: TBD, 2019. *DELAYED due to a low-quality batch of Powerwool. Will update once we have a resolution with Polartec.
A breathable, highly insulating, anti-odor fleece jacket designed for high activity in cold weather.
High warmth-to-weight Polartec Hi-Loft body fleece uses grid pattern to allow body warmth to escape, especially when in motion. This breathability lowers risk of hypothermia when working or playing outside. When still, and when used under a windproof shell, the 72% recycled polyester fleece is highly insulating and warm.
Highly stretchable and anti-odor Polartec Powerwool underarms, neck, and cuffs use a super fine Merino wool fabric fused to a nylon/spandex layer to create powerstretch panels that resist oder using wool’s natural antimicrobial properties.
- Body fabric: Polartec Thermal Pro Hi-Loft :
- 72% Recycled Repreve polyester, 28% polyester
- Panel fabric: Polartec Powerwool
- 47% wool, 42% nylon, 11% spandex
- Hi-Loft body fabric for breathability and maximum insulation
- Seamless Polartec Powerwool underarm panels for mobility and odor-reduction
- Insulated high hip pockets
- Ventilated side entry chest pockets
- Interior mesh dump pockets
- Integrated thumb holes
- YKK VISLON reverse coil zippers
- Textured, ergonomic zipper pulls
- Trim, highly mobile fit
- Covered by our Fair Deal Guarantee
This all combines to make a high-performance piece that will last a long time, do what it’s designed to do, and look good.
Tee shirt sizing
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return to us within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or full refund. Contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Fair deal guarantee
Full Manufacturer Warranty: If our clothing fails due to a manufacturer defect, we will repair, refund, or replace the product at no charge.
Repair and Replacement Program: If our clothing fails due to normal wear and tear, send it back to us and we'll repair it for you at the same price it costs us, no markup. If it can't be repaired, we'll offer you a steep discount on a new one.