Higher Standard Tee
Releasing on Kickstarter in September! Sign up for the list to stay in the loop.
The shirt that started this journey. We wanted to create a more versatile version of the long sleeve tees we wear daily. We wanted to create a shirt that was our go-to piece when traveling, hiking, or bumming around town.
The Higher Standard Tee is designed with raglan sleeves for free range of motion, flatlock seams to reduce bulk, and an athletic cut to flatter most body types. Our wool/polyester blend fabric gives the comfort and performance of poly with the anti-odor and natural technical features of wool.
About the fabric:
We developed a dual-face doubleweave knit made up of merino wool and polyester. What this means is that one surface of the fabric is primarily merino and the other is primarily polyester. We've taken full advantage of this feature, placing the polyester side against the skin on the body panels for smooth comfort and placing the merino side against the skin on the underarms to take advantage of wool's natural anti-bacterial properties.
- Fabric content: 58% Merino Wool | 42% CD Polyester
- Fabric weight: 215 gsm
- 17.5 micron merino
- Colors: Trooper, Insignia Blue, Gray
- Raglan sleeves for free range of motion
- Flatlock seams to reduce bulk
- Seamless underarm panel
- Taped back neckline and double needle front neckline
- Double needed cuff stitching for clean lines
- Athletic fit with slightly longer sleeves and hem
- Slight drop in rear hem to keep you covered
This page contains sizing information for all products, please scroll down to find other product information.
Flex Canvas Pant V2 Sizing
- We recommend ordering one size up in waist if in between sizes.
- If your normal inseam isn't available, order the next longer option. They can be hemmed and retain full roll-up functionality.
- Here is a good guide to measuring: HOW TO MEASURE.
HI-Wool Fleece sizing
Tee shirt sizing
Fair deal guarantee
Full Manufacturer Warranty: If our clothing fails due to a manufacturer defect, we will repair, refund, or replace the product at no charge.
Repair and Replacement Program: If our clothing fails due to normal wear and tear, send it back to us and we'll repair it for you at the same price it costs us, no markup. If it can't be repaired, we'll offer you a steep discount on a new one.
Exchange & return policy
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return to us in unworn condition within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or full refund. The process:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you want an exchange. Include your your name, order number, and what size/color you need.
- We'll mail your new one ASAP and you'll mail us your current one. We'll cover shipping to you and you'll cover shipping to us.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for processing.
- Email email@example.com and let us know you want a return. Include your name and order number.
- You'll mail your item back to us and send us a tracking number. As soon as we see the shipment is dropped off we'll issue a full refund on your original payment method. At this time we do not cover the cost of shipping for returns unless they are due to damaged or defective products.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for return processing and 3-5 days for the refunded amount to reflect in your account.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (833) 252-6226 (9a - 5pm CST M-F) with any questions or concerns.