Discounted because we are focusing on pants for the time being.
A breathable, highly insulating, anti-odor fleece jacket designed for high activity in cold weather.
High warmth-to-weight Polartec High-Loft body fleece uses grid pattern to allow body warmth to escape, especially when in motion. This breathability lowers risk of hypothermia when working or playing outside. When still, and when used under a windproof shell, the 72% recycled polyester fleece is highly insulating and warm.
Highly stretchable and anti-odor Polartec Powerwool underarms, neck, and cuffs use a superfine Merino wool fabric fused to a nylon/spandex layer to create powerstretch panels that resist odor using wool’s natural antimicrobial properties.
*Fleeces will be shipped with color-matched zippers and internal mesh. Photos were taken before this change.
If between sizes, size up. It runs slim.
- Trim, highly mobile fit
- Body fabric: Polartec Thermal Pro High-Loft :
- 72% Recycled Repreve polyester, 28% polyester
- Panel fabric: Polartec Powerwool
- 47% wool, 42% nylon, 11% spandex
- Hi-Loft body fabric for breathability and maximum insulation
- Seamless Polartec Powerwool underarm panels for mobility and odor-reduction
- Insulated high hip pockets
- Ventilated side entry chest pockets
- Interior mesh dump pockets
- Integrated thumb holes
- YKK VISLON reverse coil zippers with two-way front zipper
- Textured, ergonomic zipper pulls
- Real leather arm patch
- Covered by our Fair Deal Guarantee
This all combines to make a high-performance piece that will last a long time, do what it’s designed to do, and look good.
This page contains sizing information for all products, please scroll down to find other product information.
Flex Canvas Pant V2 Sizing
- Order your normal waist and inseam size. If in between sizes, size up one.
- If your normal inseam isn't available, order the next longer option. They can be hemmed and retain full roll-up functionality.
- Here is a good guide to measuring: HOW TO MEASURE.
HI-Wool Fleece sizing
Tee shirt sizing
Fair deal guarantee
Full Manufacturer Warranty: If our clothing fails due to a manufacturer defect, we will repair, refund, or replace the product at no charge.
Repair and Replacement Program: If our clothing fails due to normal wear and tear, send it back to us and we'll repair it for you at the same price it costs us, no markup. If it can't be repaired, we'll offer you a steep discount on a new one.
Exchange & return policy
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return to us in unworn condition within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or full refund. The process:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you want an exchange. Include your your name, order number, and what size/color you need.
- We'll mail your new one ASAP and you'll mail us your current one. We'll cover shipping to you and you'll cover shipping to us.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for processing.
- Email email@example.com and let us know you want a return. Include your name and order number.
- You'll mail your item back to us and send us a tracking number. As soon as we see the shipment is dropped off we'll issue a full refund on your original payment method. At this time we do not cover the cost of shipping for returns unless they are due to damaged or defective products.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for return processing and 3-5 days for the refunded amount to reflect in your account.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (833) 965-4876 (9a - 5pm CST M-F) with any questions or concerns.