Flex Canvas Pants
One pant to replace three. We believe if we make versatile clothing that lasts longer, less clothing needs to be produced and you can have a smaller wardrobe. Our Flex Canvas is a durable and super comfortable mid-weight cotton/polyester canvas with 2% spandex to allow free range of motion. It has a distinctive canvas look and feel with a polyester content that serves to strengthen the fabric and dry much faster than a fully cotton pant.
We've integrated useful features like zippered security rear pockets, hidden security pocket in front left, gusseted crotch, articulated knees, discrete knife pocket, roll-up leg system with reflective taping, ventilated pockets, mesh lined seat, and reinforcements at all stress points.
Unlike full synthetic pants that never look quite right, these lie like normal pants. They crease at the hips, drape nicely, and look better after each wear.
If you're between sizes, size up one.
- Fabric content: 58% Cotton | 40% Polyester | 2% Spandex
- Fabric weight: 248 gsm (7.3 oz)
- Slim tapered leg
- Hidden zippered security pocket inside left hand pocket
- Reinforced rear patch pockets with hidden zipper closures
- Articulated knees for free range of motion
- Gusseted crotch to prevent blowouts
- Flat felled seams in high stress areas, double-needle stitching throughout
- Extra bartacks and reinforcements on all pockets
- Roll-up leg closure system with reflective taping
- Hidden knife pocket on left hip
- YKK zipper fly
- YKK Vislon lockdown rear zippers
- Ventilated mesh front pockets with phone sleeve
- Mesh rear lining to create airspace for temperature control
Tee shirt sizing
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return to us within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or full refund. Contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Fair deal guarantee
Full Manufacturer Warranty: If our clothing fails due to a manufacturer defect, we will repair, refund, or replace the product at no charge.
Repair and Replacement Program: If our clothing fails due to normal wear and tear, send it back to us and we'll repair it for you at the same price it costs us, no markup. If it can't be repaired, we'll offer you a steep discount on a new one.